web3 forums

web3 and ethereum community forums

Guest Homepage Forums Welcome to caches Caches ongoing development thread. Suggests/feedback accepted! Reply To: Caches ongoing development thread. Suggests/feedback accepted!

• deleted_user

June 29, 2022 at 5:43 pm
    Rank Strata Level 1 Icon L1: Probably A Bot

Okay, you sold it for me. I think I’m beginning to get your vision, though I might be slightly off. The way I see it (or the way I’d rather it be) is that there would be forums to hang out in for general public, and then there would be gated communities (groups), and you could see in peoples’ profiles what groups they belong to. And these groups would have one subforum for announcements that’s accessible to everyone and can be followed. And then if I subscribed to one of these groups’ announcements, I would get them in my feed. That’s one of those things that would actually make me excited because I fucking despise having to be in 30 discord channels simply to be in the know about what’s happening in different projects, and I hate twitter, too. If it was something like the feed in Steam library for the games you own, but for web3 projects, hell yeah, give me more of that.

P.S. I agree that it’s a bummer that web3 is using web2 for communications.

Let me know when you need some other feedback or help for anything!