web3 forums

web3 and ethereum community forums

Guest Homepage Forums Welcome to caches Caches ongoing development thread. Suggests/feedback accepted! Reply To: Caches ongoing development thread. Suggests/feedback accepted!

• deleted_user

July 1, 2022 at 11:39 am
    Rank Strata Level 1 Icon L1: Probably A Bot

All right, here goes with some of my initial thoughts – I’ll read the other replies and add some more stuff as I go:

1. Overall, I don’t understand the mission/vision of the site- what is it’s purpose? What is it’s target audience? What do you want to achieve with it? It looks mainly like a blog/discussion forum for the same gang who hangs out at EVM Discord or Ethfinance, which is great – it’s a fantastic group but is there more?

2. I think I read EVMs automatically get higher posting rights etc? But I am still showing as a bot account even though there is an EVM in my wallet? Does it matter that I bought it and didn’t mint it? I bought a second EVM for this account because I minted my original whitelist EVM to my main DeFi wallet and didn’t want to dox it?

Great effort though – login with wallet was super smooth and fast and the forum has potential and a lot of work clearly went in to it.