web3 forums

web3 and ethereum community forums

Guest Homepage Forums Welcome to caches Caches ongoing development thread. Suggests/feedback accepted! Reply To: Caches ongoing development thread. Suggests/feedback accepted!

• CachesAdmin

Administrator
    July 1, 2022 at 2:23 pm
    site admin badge Site Admin

Well the purpose I suppose is a home for the Reddit/Discord crew to interface with the public. All of the discussions are scattered, which is fine, but it doesn’t really help with collaboration. There are people on Reddit that aren’t on Discord and so on. There are millions of humans on the web that don’t even know what Reddit or Discord is. We don’t own Reddit or Discord but our whole community is based on them? We should own our home!

The team spends countless hours cross posting across so many channels to reach their entire audience. This could be a hub for that and everything everyone has going on. It can still disseminate through Reddit, Discord, Twitter, all the channels. It can also help people make money if my monetization strategies are as successful as I believe they will be. It can also help the DAO foster projects by giving them the tools, help and guidance they need. Allowing us to shape a little part of the Ethereum ecosystem to our mission statement.

It’s just private right now, some parts of the site will be public, but EVM’s and possibly others later can create private groups with tools and file storage and everything you need for a group to collaborate and converse with the general public. Its a backend collaboration suite with a front end interface for the public all in one.

I will check into the EVM/wallet thing. Thank you for trying it out! You’re the first EVM wallet other than my own to log in here.

EDIT: Ok so it looks like your actual permissions did get upgraded with your EVM but your rank displayed did not. So thanks for finding a bug for me! I’ll get it sorted out. In the meantime, I upgraded your rank manually.