web3 forums

web3 and ethereum community forums

Guest Homepage Forums Welcome to caches Caches ongoing development thread. Suggests/feedback accepted! Reply To: Caches ongoing development thread. Suggests/feedback accepted!

• deleted_user

July 8, 2022 at 10:59 am
    Rank Strata Level 1 Icon L1: Probably A Bot
    Man, you gotta love the helping hand of people you love. My dear friend @LegendaryWaffles re-did our entire front end. It basically looks the same but upon closer inspect you’ll find it’s more … better everywhere! Go ahead, check out your profile page by clicking on your username in the top right corner and selecting “profile.” Clean no? And what’s that … sortability for your timeline so you can find exactly the content from exactly the people you want with just a little click! Amazing! LegendaryWaffles your waffles aren’t the only thing that’s Legendary! Thank you! You are amazing and I don’t deserve you! 

LOL! You are too kind. Really it was no problem. I didn’t re-do the entire thing. I just took what you had and made it a little more modern. I hope it helps and it’s the least I can do for you. Let me know if you have any issues with it.